07 Feb GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH TAMS
GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH TAMS
WHAT IS TAMS?
TAMS a home grown Cloud based multifunctional Human Resources Management Solution designed to manage employees of organizations of all sizes from recruitment to retirement, TAMS iss drives overall organizational performance by aligning employee productivity and punctuality to corporate viion, goals and targets. It is a proven system that improves organizations return on investment and curb any form of ghost worker syndrome through automated system of detecting time theft and curbing employees’ laxity.
TAMS a registered member of NIBBS and also has in its features Direct Payroll Remittance Management, Pension Management, Loan Management, Promotion Management, Biometric time management solution, Data Management, Employee Self-Service, Shift Management, Leave Management amongst many others.
- TAMS HRM Classic
- TAMS Premium
- TAMS Premium+
- TAMS Platinum
CHARACTERISTICS OF TAMS
- Uniqueness of biometric organ: The physical characteristics or human organs used for biometric identification are unique to individual: the fingerprint, the retina of the eye and the iris of the eye.
- Resistance to counterfeiting: The ability to detect or reject counterfeit/wrong input data is vital feature of a biometrics solution system thereby eliminating false access.
- Reliability: Biometric verification pattern remain accurate allowing only authorized personnel access while precluding others, without breakdown or deterioration in performance accuracy or speed.
FEATURES OF TAMS
- Employees Information Management (Employee Self Service)
- Multi User Privilege
- Multi-Location Access
- Employee Self Service
- TAMS Mobile App Integration
- Recruitment Management
- Performance (Appraisal) Management
- Attendance Log Report
- 22 Comprehensive Attendance Reports
- Leave Management
- Exemption Management
- Task Scheduler
- Shift Management
- Payroll & Remittance Management (NIBBS Integration)
- Loan management
- Communications (SMS & Email)
Click https://www.tams.com.ng/tams-web/ for more information, also call 08083846345 or 08054539109.