Worried about their children’s use of mobile phones and other smart devices in this age of unwanted materials and stalkers on the internet, parents are forced to set up parental controls.
To set up parental controls on your child’s mobile phone device, here are three simple steps you should follow:
- Step 1: Select what is best for you
Fortunately you will have plenty options and many apps to achieve parental control. You can pick any app that goes well with your demands. There are many that can help you with monitoring, but the one most recommended by parents is FamilyTime parental app. The added advantage of the app is the control that empowers parents to take control over their kids’ device use.The app has a list of features that lets parents
- Mirror Contacts
- View call logs
- Watchlist Contacts
- View Installed Apps
- Monitor Usage Frequency
- Blacklist Apps
- Monitor Internet Usage & Web-History Tracking
- Monitoring Bookmarks
- Remotely Lock Phone
- Receive PickMeUp and panic alerts
- Track locations
- Trace location history
- Geo-fence place
This application is available not only for Android but also for iOS, and kindle devices. You can download the app for free from your phone’s store
- Step 2: Install suggested applicationWhen you have selected the option that suits you, install the app on your phone and configure all required settings. In case you select FamilyTime, the app allows you to select what logs the app should record and what not. To do that, you have to first pair up your FamilyTime app with the child’s device.
- Step 3: Pair your child’s device with appYou will get a child version, which needs to be installed on your kids’ mobile device and pair it with your phone. The pairing enables data visibility and effective controls. In addition to that, FamilyTime lets kids connect with you in case of emergencies. They can also send you PickMeUp alerts so that you don’t forget to pick them up from anywhere.
There you have it. These three simple steps performed in time can save you and your kids from a lot of hassles. So, don’t waste any more time and take that step to protect your kids. It’s always advisable to be alert to your kids.
culled from http://www.techtiptricks.com/tips-to-setup-parental-control-on-childs-mobile-phone/