13 Jul Driving Tips
- During the holidays please keep to the following simple health tips.
- Take time to rest and do not overstretch yourself.
- If you must travel, do it at daylight and avoid night travels on our roads.
- Wear comfortable shoes while waking on long distances.
- Avoid unnecessary walk in the sun.
- Do not over eat nor drink too much for your comfort.
- Warm left over foods properly before eating.
- Hot foods are better eaten while hot or warm.
- Cold foods like salad or minerals should be eaten cold to avoid tummy upset.
- Music should be played softly not to disturb others.
DO NOT DRINK WHILE DRIVING, DO NOT DRIVE IF YOU ARE DRUNK !!!