22 Mar Performance Management
Monitoring the performance of employees when it comes to overall efficiency is vital. Organizations should have a system that carries the detailed performance data of every employee.
The Performance Management Module provides monitoring functionality and also contains the following features:
- It helps processes like work planning, performance monitoring, recognition and reward.
- It is focused on productivity management with a positive effect on employee motivation and satisfaction.
RELATED POST: BENEFITS OF USING TAMS SHIFT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Shift management has always been a constant struggle for manufacturers. Poor shift management and scheduling on the factory or manufacturing floor can lead to increased operating costs, decreased sales, high worker turnover, and soaring grievances. Production managers often spend countless hours on shift scheduling, trying to get their shifts and work schedules just right – this is where the TAMS shift management solution comes in.
- It provides data on width of productivity which can be used to evaluate the success of an organization’s recruitment and induction practices.
- It provides arguably the best opportunity for a supervisor and subordinate to identify and agree on training and development needs.
- It helps both the manager and employee keep productivity and performance records, which they can review to aid changes in future performance.
Join one the 1,000 companies currently using TAMS across Nigeria and West Africa. TAMS Cloud Biometric Solution is a proven system that has improved organizations return on investment through automated system of detecting time theft and curbing employee’s laxity. Services on TAMS Solution includes Time Attendance, Payroll System, JobCloud,Verification and Identity Management, Electronic Voting, Event Management, Asset Management, Reports & Statistics and Communication. Today over 1,000 thriving organizations are using TAMS to automate their workforce management and increase operational efficiency and as a result they are seeing a signiﬁcant reduction in direct and indirect labor costs.