26 Jul MOBILE PHONE SAFETY TIPS
- Use strong passwords for your lock-screen to your email to app logins.
- Use two-factor authentication on everything possible.
- Use a password manager. Don’t allow apps to save your passwords.
- Never skip app updates. It also helps to fix security issues.
- Do ensure to lock your apps.
- Never use open wi-fi networks.
- Don’t install apps from a third party.
- Add your device to the Device manager available for your phone type to enable you track it if it’s lost or even remotely wipe it.