At TAMS, we understand that some businesses might want more options when it comes to what information employees do and do not have access to.
Your policies are your policies, but we are here to give you as many options as possible.
One of our features was created with this in mind to suit your organization.
Namely, if you want your employees to be able to see their payroll and other reports with respects to salaries and deductions, you can make that happen now.
Employees tend to ask for this information regularly anyway, so we figured giving them direct access to the data could save you a lot of time and effort as well.
TAMS solution is integrated with payroll solution which gives employees 24/7 access to their pay statements via the web and mobile apps. TAMS payroll linked directly with TAMS attendance to automate the process of payment from attendance clock records, it can be fully integrated with other systems such as retirement plans, workers compensation plans and other human resources tools. TAMS payroll can also be utilized as a distinct or detached application for organizations.
If you’d like to access this FREE feature, it’s very simple to do.
Go to >> PAYROLL on your TAMS module, set up Paymasters who will have access to all feature. The Paymaster can work on the following:
- Create payroll setting: This module makes it possible for the company admin to set up the paymasters, select the country’s currency for the payroll and input the percentage cap on loan. The remain privileges and accesses are made available in the account of the paymasters
- Statutory Deduction: The mandatory statutory deductions are already programmed on the portal with their corresponding percentages.
- Set up Allowance: Various allowances can be created here from Basic Allowance to other allowances such as housing, Medical transportation etc.
- Set up Pay package: Annual pay package can be set and the computation of your salary will be made available. This will show statutory deductions (Non Taxable) and calculation of the taxable income.
- Set up Loan Type: The various loans that are operated in an organization such as Car loan, Housing Loan etc.
- Loan Manager: when loans are set up, loans can be managed here. Staff can apply for loan and can be approved by approving authority.
- Set up Salary Batch: Salary batch is created when salary to be paid to staff in batches. If salary is to be paid to all staff, they will fall in the same (one batch)
- Salary Schedule: Here, the salary that has already been processed can be viewed and reviewed if need be.
- Leave Schedule: staff leave details can be viewed here and also the allowance that the staff going on leave would collect
- Remittance Schedule: Statutory remittance report such as tax, NHIS and pension can be viewed
- Payment Upload Track: Salary uploaded history can be viewed and tracked.
- Payment Slip: Payment slips can be viewed.
- Employee Statement: Annual payments and deductions reports connected to employee salary can be viewed.