27 Jul TAMS Reports and Statistics
Transform data and build knowledge
Your Human Resource Management software is the hub for employee data. TAMS reports help you turn that data into useful information that builds organizational knowledge and supports strategic decision making. With a wealth of pre-built, interactive reports, TAMS allows you to sort and modify so that you can zero-in on the exact information you need. And if you need to access the raw data, no problem! Simply export the date you need to Excel or your preferred spreadsheet program.
Generate dynamic date-effective reports
TAMS stores your data in your own secure database with bank-quality encryption, so that you can feel confident that your information and historical data is safe today, and tomorrow. No need to sift through storage boxes for old employee records—choose any date range to generate a snapshot of the information you need at any point in time.
TAMS Reports: What it does
- Generates dynamic reports for identified date ranges, using date-effective records.
- Makes it easy to sort and modify report content for increased focus and relevance.
- Allows managers to easily review and analyze long-term and emerging trends in employee data.
- Provides substantive evidence to support strategic human resource decisions.
- Exports data directly to Excel or in CSV format.
- Draws on employee data stored in a secure, encrypted database.
- Includes a growing inventory of built-in reports in various categories, including:
- Time & Attendance which manages timeliness and absenteeism
- Payroll which manage salaries & statutory deductions
- Demographics which shows the distribution of staff and departments
- Recruiting which manages selection and sorting in recruitment processes
- Development and Growth
- General Reports
- TAMS MOBILE which enables you to see your reports on the go.
Start your day and experience TAMS yourself. Visit www.tams.com.ng